top of page

Group

Public·79 members

Cerro v Vélez Sársfield Live Broadcast 12/01/2024 TV

Check how to watch CA Cerro vs Velez Sarsfield live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place.

The game will be played behind closed doors, with safety measures meaning fans are not yet allowed to attend the matches at the stadiums. Villa Park will host the Premier League's first fixture after the restart, but without fans inside the stadiumPurslow also urged supporters not to gather outside Villa Park, underlining the importance of fans staying at home to ensure the season can be completed as planned. Persija Jakarta against Persipura Jayapura here, a meeting of the Liga I Indonesian soccer team that will be played tomorrow at 9.30am. Favorable hosts for the victory of the match come from a 1-1 exterior draw against the Arena while the hosts are coming from a 0-1 home defeat against Persebaya Surabaya. The Persija Jakarta does not lose by 5 matches and in my opinion it will not lose even this race against a relatively weak team that almost always suffers at least a goal per game. Let's try a 1Ah- 0.25 sign at 1.85 and Good Luck to all of you! We are heading into the Serbian football championship for this bet. The match will pit the team of proleter with the team of mladost. I will not bet on the winner of the match but on the fact that the two teams will not score more than 2 goals in this match. They are part of the least prolific championship and they curved to mark at this time. To this extent I see them badly scoring 3 goals in this match. This is a bet that happens very often in the matches of these two teams. Under 2.5 goals is expected. That eyebrow is going to be getting a lot of exercise. Still, if fans are looking for signs of life in the squad, they can perhaps take heart from reports (£) that some senior players decided to give a little back to an angry Duncan Ferguson. Anybody brave enough to try that has to have a little spine about them. Cerro v Velez Sarsfield Betting Odds VÉLEZ SARSFIELD vs CERRO (U) | SERIE RIO DE LA PLATA | EN VIVO ¡Suscribite a nuestro canal de YouTube y ayúdanos a seguir creciendo! The agent of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Bruno Fernandes was reportedly in Manchester on Friday and it remains to be seen whether a deal is forthcoming for a player who was heavily linked with United in the summer. Norwich still in deep troubleTime is running out for beleaguered Norwich, anchored to the bottom and now with just one victory from their last 17 league games. Teenage striker Adam Idah, 18, scored a hat-trick in the FA Cup against Preston last weekend and came in to replace injured top scorer Teemu Pukki, but could not assert himself against Harry Maguire and Victor Lindelof as United kept only their fourth clean sheet this term. Subs: Adams 6, Haidara 6, Forsberg 7. Tottenham: Lloris 5, Aurier 6, Alderweireld 5, Dier 6, Tanganga 5, Sessegnon 5, Winks 5, Lo Celso 5, Lamela 5, Moura 5, Dele 5. Subs: Fernandes 5, Fagan-Walcott n/a. KEY STATS At 32, Julian Nagelsmann is the youngest manager to win a knockout tie in the Champions League. Tottenham defeated the Canaries 3-0 at home and away in the 2015-16 campaign. Five of Spurs' nine wins in 16 Premier League meetings with Norwich have come away from home. West Ham United v Leicester City (1730) *West Ham have conceded at least three goals at home in four matches this season, including the last three. On Wednesday, the former Barcelona player gave Aaron Cresswell and Fornals a workout right from the first whistle. The 23-year-old has always been lauded for his great pace, but his crossing has improved noticeably this campaign. He provide two great balls from the right in the opening quarter, one of which needed a headed clearance from Fabian Balbuena to prevent Jimenez from nodding in. The Italian Football Federation hopes that players can be tested for coronavirus at the start of May in preparation for the season to restart. Serie A has been suspended since 9 March because of the global pandemic. There is no set date for when the campaign can resume in Italy, with 12 full rounds and four outstanding fixtures still to play. As soon as the conditions are right, we'll finish the championship," said federation president Gabriele Gravina. And Mourinho, who has won his opening three games as Spurs boss, is hoping for a positive reception from the United crowd. I'm not a villain, I'm not an enemy but I am the coach that is trying to win against Manchester United. That's the way I think they are going to look at me,” he said. In relation to [Ole Gunnar] Solskjaer, he is the guy that is trying to win the game for United fans so of course they are going to support him and not support me. Read the full story Fry’s lack of delight Barry Fry is concerned over the viability of clubs across the football pyramid. Speaking to the Sun, Peterborough’s director of football said: “We just want to get back playing matches and what I hear from the Premier League, EFL and the FA everyone wants to finish the season, which is good. Luis Suarez celebrates their team's first goal during La Liga match against SevillaGetty Images "We showed a good attitude and never lost control of the game, we should appreciate that. I understand that there is a tendency to stick the knife in at every opportunity but we should look on the bright side so that we don't lose our heads. This probably will be the best match today in Belarus Premier league and I'm pretty sure that I will watch this duel on TV. So, BATE Borisov is of course, one more time, the best team in this league and that is clear for all who are following this league. They are start with two defeated, but if they won today, they will be alone on the first place on the table. In last round, team is played fantastic match against Smolevichi and beat them, 5-3. I believe Slutsk will score here surely goal or two, so over 3 is ok. Tottenham v Leicester (Premier League, 16:00 BST)Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho seems to have found a settled side and they have started to play a bit better, although it is too late for them to make the top four. I have a feeling Leicester are going to miss out too. They were more like their old selves against Sheffield United on Thursday but they have not been consistent enough since football restarted last month. Konyaspor vs Trabzonspor predictions for Monday's Turkish Super Lig action. The visitors arrive in the better shape of the two and have to be considered favourites to secure maximum points. Read on for all our free Turkish Super Lig predictions and betting tips. Chelsea host Manchester United on Monday in a match that is important to both clubs' Champions League aspirations. The hosts are currently fourth and United ninth, but only six points separate them in the congested race for European qualification. Which of the two sides have the better players? We want you to pick your combined XI from both teams. Bruno Fernandes or Mateo Kovacic? Cesar Azpilicueta or Aaron Wan-Bissaka?Select your team below and share it with your friends on social media. Padideh Khorasan will host Paykan for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Padideh have advantage at home stadium. Also, the hosts are more ambitious team in this season. They are currently on the 5th place with 25 points. However, they have fallen in their shape. I think, this will not be an easy task. Also, we have Paykan who's is also not very good team in this campaign. They are currently on the 11th place with 13 points. The visitors have a poor results. However, they have a more offensive team. I expect, they tend to score a goal. I think, the visitors will closer to victory. Relive the action as it happenedMission complete for Seagulls Premier League survival was always going to be the main objective for Potter when he accepted the Brighton job at the end of last season, and with one game to go, the former Swansea boss has delivered another year in the top flight. With goal difference in their favour, Brighton's safety looked all but certain before kick-off despite a tough run of three consecutive home defeats - with only two heavy defeats coupled with two large wins for Aston Villa still threatening Albion's status. Arsenal have signed Portuguese defender Cedric Soares on loan from Southampton until the end of the season. The 28-year-old has made more than 100 appearances since joining the Saints in 2015. Cedric has also made 33 appearances for his country, including featuring at the 2018 World Cup and in Portugal's victorious Euro 2016 campaign. Arsenal's technical director Edu said Cedric would "provide our squad with quality". Stoke is in danger of getting relegated as at this moment they have dropped on bottom place in the league as their home performances are really not up to the standards expected from a club which spent many seasons in Premier League and also not so long ago, they are just 3-2-7 at home this season so lost more than half of the games played by them so far. The home side are going through an erratic period, scoring bucketloads one week, conceding the same amount the next. Dwindling in 12th place in the French top flight, they have scored five goals across their last two matches in all competitions; this is a goals-per-game average to rival the best. The problem, the reason that Angers is a midtable club, is that they have let in nine goals across those two games. FC Kalmar has been playing very well this season winning all their friendly games, although they went down so low in the Swedish Cup 1-3 against table leaders AIK Stockholm. They beat Jonkopings at home 5-0, Orgryte at home 3-0, if they will go all out for this friendly game remains unknown. I think they will like to win this game after thrashing Orebro 4-1 in their last Friendly game. Cerro vs Vélez Sarsfield Live Streams - Streameast 1 day ago — Cerro vs Vélez Sarsfield Live Streams. Streamer, Channel. bluejetset, ESPN / ARG · Watch. papahdlive, SPORT 1 FHD · Watch ... I spoke before about how some of the Chelsea team are on trial under Lampard, but I think Ancelotti has already made his mind up about a number of his players, and decided whether they are what he wants or not. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Nathan's prediction: We are struggling for two big reasons - a lack of goals, because we can't find a goal anywhere, and also the defence leaking goals everywhere. We've only had three clean sheets in 35 league games which is always an issue when you've been promoted. Coady believes the backroom team's forensic attention to detail is the reason the squad has remained so fit and healthy. It's been a bit more hectic this season with the Europa League but the players have got used to doing recovery work with foam rollers and stretching exercises on the plane back from away games," he added. If Wolves make it to next month's Europa League final, which will be played behind closed doors, there is chat among some fans about travelling to Germany to be close to the team. Urawa are eyeing a third title having won in 2007 and 2017 and victory would mean the trophy staying in Japan after last year's win by Kashima Antlers. The home side's hopes are boosted by the return of first-choice goalkeeper Shusaku Nishikawa, who missed the first leg due to suspension. An error from his replacement Haruki Fukushima gifted Al Hilal the goal in Riyadh. If we have ambitions in the Champions League we have to show it in Salzburg," Klopp said. Until then we have to show our ambitions in the Premier League. Liverpool can still go through with a defeat in that game, but would be reliant on Napoli losing at home to Genk, who only have one point from five games. Red Bull Salzburg win at Genk in Group EWho needs what to reach the knockout stage?'A season-defining period'The next few weeks are arguably the biggest in Liverpool's season. Cerro vs. Vélez Sarsfield - 12 January 2024 Watch HD Cerro vs Vélez Sarsfield Live Stream in Club Friendlies 3 starting on 11/01/2024. Update Cerro vs Vélez Sarsfield H2H, lineups, latest results and ... Ajax comes from 2 disappointing performances, having lost the first leg of this clash vs Getafe by 2-0 and having also been beaten by a poor team like Heracles (1-0) in the last Eredivisie round. Getafe will have the target to score once above all, because it should be enough to qualify to the next round, but Ajax is one of the most offensive teams in the whole Europe and scoring twice or even more seems to be possible for them. Ajax has scored twice or more in 5 out of the last 6 home games, so an Over here is really likely in my opinion. LONDON, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho admitted it hurt to leave out keeper Paulo Gazzaniga for returning Hugo Lloris for Wednesday's Premier League win against Norwich City. France World Cup winner Lloris has been out since dislocating his elbow during a defeat by Brighton and Hove Albion in early October with stand-in Gazzaniga proving a capable deputy in the intervening period. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. Alfredo Morelos (Rangers) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Sporting Braga. João Novais replaces João Palhinha. Goal!Posted at 82' Goal! Rangers 3, Sporting Braga 2. Ianis Hagi (Rangers) from a free kick with a right footed shot to the bottom left corner. Posted at 80' Hand ball by Raúl Silva (Sporting Braga). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Last season this fixture had no less than 7 goals scored total in it with both teams scoring 3+ goals in that game as Hertha emerged victorious but very tough with 4-3 in the end as they were down by 1-0, 2-1 and also 3-2 in the game but found the strength every time to come from behind and come on top in the end still both teams with a really poor start to this season just one and two points above the relegation zone at this moment but Hertha seems stronger once more and will take the over 3.5 goals bet here. Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest predictions ahead of this Championship clash on Saturday. Can the visitors claim a victory in this trip to Ashton Gate? Read on for our free Championship betting tips. Cerro M. vs Velez Sarsfield Livescore and Live Video Follow CA Cerro v Velez Sarsfield 12. 1. 2024 live - live stream, livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. On a particularly windy day Guaita misjudged an in-swinging corner from Ollie Norwood and ended up dropping the ball into his own net. It was a cataclysmic error, every goalkeeper’s nightmare, and it ended up being the only goal of the game. It was the sort of moment that can go viral across social media, and probably gave people the wrong impression of Guaita. Six minutes later, Drinkwater unwisely decided to control and assess his options as the ball broke to him off Aguero deep inside his own box. David Silva afforded no time, biting into the challenge and providing Mahrez with the opportunity to crash home his second. After that it was an exercise in chasing shadows for the former England man, who needs to find his form quickly if he is to help Villa out of the problems they find themselves in. Eintracht Frankfurt vs Cologne predictions for Wednesday's match in the Bundesliga. Frankfurt have the chance to put even more distance between themselves and the relegation places on Wednesday night when they play host to second from bottom Cologne. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Compared to his success at Real, Ronaldo’s form has dipped significantly at Juventus and he finished third behind Messi and Virgil van Dijk in the latest Ballon d’Or voting. Lionel Messi won his sixth Ballon d'Or award in 2019, moving him one ahead of Cristiano RonaldoGetty Images 13:05 - Unai Emery missed out on three key transfer targets before Arsenal axe Former Arsenal manager Unai Emery failed to sign three key players when he looked to overhaul his Gunners squad during the summer transfer window.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page