top of page

Group

Public·79 members

(streaming<<) Live stream: Burnley v Luton 12/01/2024

3 Oct 2023 — talkSPORT 2 is the only place to catch live coverage of the game, which is not available to watch on UK TV. Commentary comes from Ian Danter and ...

Our attitude is that we want to be a top club. I have been in this league for a long time and I'm getting sick of it always being the same teams at the top. I want to be up there. I'm annoyed about that because it's not the right time now but it wasn't the right time when I left either. However, with less than three weeks until the tournament kicks off in Cameroon, Motsepe said there will not be any changes. When the 27-year-old Portugal playmaker He made two key contributions at Arsenal, but neither of them were positive. The manager talked to us today and just said enjoy the moment and just go for it. Salah on Liverpool's quadruple bid: 'We are really close' Liverpool's quest for a historic quadruple continues at City on Sunday as Klopp's side look to take a significant step towards reclaiming the Premier League title. But for anyone inclined to scour the record books, Jimmy Greaves, who has died aged 81, will go down in history as quite simply one of the greatest out-and-out goalscorers of his or any other generation. Of course Ben Chilwell is a long one, we know this. They are a very good team with a very good coach, they show huge solidarity. England showed their desire to win against Germany when Wiegman took a risk and played centre-back Millie Bright up front in search of a late winner. Mahrez made it 2-0 from the spot soon afterwards when Youri Tielemans hauled down Laporte at a corner and Gundogan added a third after Kasper Schmeichel could only palm Joao Cancelo's cross into his path. We are showing solidity in this aspect. Conte was asked about Lloris' future, whose contract is up in the summer: For sure [Tottenham looking to renew]. We made a change and it paid off. In the second half, we were more aggressive and tried to intercept the ball. Adama Traore, who is undergoing a medical with Barcelona, is another reported Spurs target to have slipped through the net. From the moment he made his debut against in the Europa League, scored those two goals, I don't think he has been without that confidence. Burnley v Luton Town preview: Team news, head-to-head and 5 hours ago — Preview followed by live coverage of Friday's Premier League game between Burnley and Luton Town. The Northern Irishman was part of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's coaching team at Old Trafford and stayed on after the Norwegian was sacked last month. The club has changed managers in the past and now they want to do something long term with a clear idea of what we want to achieve. With my experience and the people we have in the club I think we can guide things in the direction that will hopefully be the right one. David Moyes had Phil Neville, Louis van Gaal had Ryan Giggs, Jose Mourinho had Michael Carrick, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer had Mike Phelan, even Ralf Rangnick has Darren Fletcher. Man Utd 1-0 West Ham - Match report and highlightsWest Ham fans clash with police at Old Trafford after defeatHow the teams lined up | Match statsPremier League results | Premier League tableGet Sky Sports | Live football on Sky Sports'We still have to improve in possession'&#8220;If I look at the shots on goal and the chances during the game, I think we deserved a 1-0 win,&#8221; Rangnick said. Now we are going to eat well tonight, we are going to drink a glass of wine, we are going to recover and we are going to prepare for the game on Sunday, he said. Meanwhile, Arsenal will ponder a run of games which sees them face Chelsea, Manchester United and West Ham in three of their next four games with a stretched midfield. Hibs keeper Matt Macey finally had a save to make in the 49th minute after Nicky Clark had been chopped down by Paul Hanlon just outside the visitors box. Ivan Perisic fired Croatia into a sixth-minute lead as he steered the ball into an empty net and Duje Caleta-Car doubled their advantage when he headed home a Luka Modric free-kick. I expect a very good Manchester United because of their players and the significance of this game. Opta statsThis will be Villarreal's sixth UEFA Champions League match against Manchester United, more than they've faced any other in the competition. I actually love the feeling of having an assist - players coming over and thanking you for their goal. It's just nice. Klopp hails 'outstanding' JotaLiverpool manager Jurgen Klopp praised Liverpool hero Diogo Jota afterwards, telling BT Sport: With the first goal, when you are in a goalscoring moment, then you are there. There must be pros and cons and I always say if you make it an eight-two decision, where you have eight pros and two cons, then you are in a good position. Fabinho made no mistake from the penalty spot late on to ensure Liverpool, who were 14 points adrift in January, temporarily moved two points ahead of Manchester City before Pep Guardiola's side won at Burnley. Hopefully we can do that over Christmas when there's so many games. Get Sky Sports | Live football on Sky SportsTottenham fixtures | Premier League tableDier has started all but one of the five games Spurs have played under Conte so far, and admits he hopes to take advantage of the head coach's reputation for improving players - as well as winning trophies - during their time together. The Panthers need a point to reach the last 16 when they face Morocco in their final group match on Tuesday while Ghana will take on winless Comoros, needing victory to remain in with a chance of progressing. You should be hiding. Neville: I've never seen it as bad as that For Keane's former team-mate Neville, United have hit a low he's not previously witnessed. Hope Powell's team play host to Manchester United Women in a top-half-of-the-table tussle on Sunday lunchtime and before that big game, Whelan and partner Fern - who was Aileen's team-mate before retiring from playing last year - joined Caroline Barker on Sky Sports' 'Inside The WSL' show. Since then, he has consistently opposed Berbatov's attempts to oust him from power. Now, fresh presidential elections will be held on October 12. They faded as the game wore on, though, managing just one further shot on target - from captain Declan Rice in the second half. A constant threat with his quick dribbling and precise passing, Sane effectively killed the game off when he rifled the ball into the roof of the net after another flowing German attack 11 minutes into the second half. Burnley FC vs Luton Town Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between Burnley FC and Luton Town live at (19:45) on USA Network or online on the Internet. A free live stream will be ... With Senegal’s forwards now getting openings and opportunities—and putting them away—during a more open knockout stage (matches being played in the evening certainly helps), their rugged midfield is proving crucial in giving the Lions’ attackers a platform upon which they can play. You think you like football? You are like a little baby. Egypt love football so much that they play an extra half hour of it whenever they possibly can. Thursday's semi-final against Cameroon was their third spell of extra-time in as many knockout rounds. Why play 90 minutes? The rules say you can play 120 if you defend extra nicely. A January transfer window is never perfect but Conte will be satisfied progress has been made with Dejan Kulusevski also arriving. Sometimes the Asian voice has been lost in the anti-discrimination argument, England manager Southgate said, in the 'Football for Me' FA video series. The founder of volunteer organisation Badu Sports is recognised for his work over the last year in helping empower and educate children and young people through sports in the community across north and east London. The incident forced the temporary suspension of the match, and the midfielder later took to social media to reveal the swollen lip caused by the impact following the full-time whistle. Scott Malone's freakish second-half goal helped Millwall to a 2-1 win against Hull at The Den to boost their play-off hopes.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page