top of page

Group

Public·82 members

[Livestream TV>>] Portland Trail Blazers vs Oklahoma City Thunder live match 12 January 2024

11 minutes ago — Prediction for Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland Trail Blazers. The start of the match is scheduled for 12 January at 01:00.

PSG have made a habit of battering St. Etienne in recent years and more of the same is expected there. 'PSG to Win & Over 3.5 Goals' stands out as a viable option. The hosts are away and clear in the league, so there's no reason for them not to focus on this game. The same cannot be said for St. Etienne, who're jostling for position in and among a pack of teams marooned mid-table. Not only did PSG scored four goals with relative ease against St. Etienne less than a month ago, but four in three of their last five at home. Ligue 1's best home team, in terms of shots for, shots on target for and goals for, is backed to once again seriously damage a visiting side that ranks as one of the worst in numerous areas. After we get that it'll always be about the next three points. Blades striker David McGoldrick is back in contention after recovering from a foot injury that had sidelined him for four matches but Wilder hinted at playing on-loan forward Richairo Zivkovic after he impressed in training. McGoldrick is yet to open his goal-scoring account in the Premier League while 23-year-old Dutchman Zivkovic scored 16 goals and made three assists for Chinese second tier club Changchun Yatai last season. Danny Ings opened the scoring, tapping in from close range after Shane Long's initial effort was saved by Villa keeper Tom Heaton. And Long could have added a second before Jack Stephens met James Ward-Prowse's corner to double Saints' lead with a towering header into the bottom right corner. Ings punished Marvelous Nakamba's loose control to add Southampton's third after the break. And while Jack Grealish's superb effort flew into the top right corner for the hosts to reduce the arrears it was not enough to prevent Saints from claiming their fifth win of the season. Portland Trail Blazers vs Oklahoma City Thunder live score 17 hours ago — The +13.5 line hasn't been covered by Blazers in 4 of their last 5 games. OKC Thunder at -13.5 on the spread really stand out in this NBA ... However my goalkeeper this week is Newcastle's Martin Dubravka. The Slovakia international's performance away to Wolves was immense. He made two world-class saves; one with his feet and the other he practically pulled the ball out of the net. If you don't believe me, ask his manager Steve Bruce. Did you know? Dubravka made two saves from shots in the six-yard area in Newcastle's 1-1 draw with Wolves. The Scottish FA board is discussing an appropriate timeline for the phased lifting of its suspension for other parts of the professional and non-professional game - including the remaining three SPFL divisions, the Scottish football pyramid, women's football and grassroots. Details of the phased lifting of suspension will be announced shortly. Interim SFA president Mike Mulraney said: "Scottish football, and the millions of fans for whom the national game is a fabric of their daily lives, are now starting to see light at the end of the tunnel. Posted at 82' Héctor Herrera (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Foul by Aleksey Miranchuk (Lokomotiv Moscow). Posted at 82' Foul by Felipe (Atlético de Madrid). Posted at 82' Rifat Zhemaletdinov (Lokomotiv Moscow) wins a free kick on the left wing. SubstitutionPosted at 81' Substitution, Atlético de Madrid. Marcos Llorente replaces João Félix. Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Portland Trail Blazers vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 3 hours ago — The Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland Trail Blazers Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the Oklahoma City Thunder ... It goes to this dubious goals committee but they feel like faceless men. Who are they? No-one knows. It is like football's biggest mystery. I was at a game recently and I made my feelings known about this panel and this guy came up to me and said 'I was on the panel'. I can't remember his name. We will get them on the podcast, do the robot voice on them, and ask them to tell us goals they have chalked off and why. Therefore, I personally feel that I can and should accept the 50% reduction in wages. I hope this can contribute in some way to the long-term survival of the club at a challenging time and save jobs, especially those that are the lowest earners and hence those who will be struggling the most at this time. I know every one of my team-mates have unique circumstances with their finances, homes and families. But while the Amex was obviously lacking in fervent home support, this did not hamper Albion's appetite for the fight or ability to rouse themselves after a setback. Pepe's opener was a hammer blow, especially coming at a time in the game when the league's three-month absence due to the coronavirus pandemic would have started to take its physical toll on the players. But they dug deep and found parity through Dunk, who took advantage of some Arsenal hesitancy in their own box to poke the ball in after it had ricocheted his way. Portland Trail Blazers vs Oklahoma City Thunder H2H 3 hours ago — . The Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland Trail Blazers Match will air on ESPN Live today at 1 p.m. ET. Ready to tune into the Oklahoma City ... Cartagines will host Alajuelense for this fixture of the league. I believe, Alajuelense is one of the best teams in this season. The visitors have great attack. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Alajuelense are currently on the 2nd place with 29 points. True, Alajuelense is not very good team away from home. Nevertheless, I think, the visitors will try to get the victory in this match. Cartagines is very average team in this season. They are currently on the 5th place with 22 points. True, the hosts have the motivation to fight for the winning result. They have a chance to reach for one of the top four places in the table. I expect, this will be tense match. My pick - Alajuelense to win. Media playback is not supported on this device From the archive: McClair breaks Scotland duck at Euro 92 "After the game, the CIS players were absolutely distraught as we all went back to the bus," said McCall. We had some beers back on our bus and were knocking on the windows. I remember pointing down to Oleksiy, saying 'See that champagne you've got stored at the bottom of your bus, any chance we can get it?'. AFC Fylde vs Stockport predictions for Saturday's English National League clash. The visitors will be looking to continue their strong form by picking up another positive result. Read on for all our free English National League predictions and betting tips. Paris' opponents for this one are in dire need of a win to lift the spirits at the moment as the bounce they got from Claude Puel's arrival has begun to ware away. Les Verts have just one win in their last six games in all competitions with three defeats in their last four outings. They've conceded seven goals in these four games and the defence could be preparing for another schooling here as Ligue 1's highest scoring team come to town. Asked about his thoughts on the chanting, Solskjaer said after the game: "For me it's important that we stick together. Help the players, help the team and help the club to move forward. I think everyone knows when they have overstepped the line. Embarrassing night'Former United defender Rio Ferdinand labelled the night an "embarrassment" and urged those in charge of the club to take action. I can't defend this. Things are very clear here. Limon are maybe and the worst team at the league. They are having very bad season and have collected only 16 points. They are in very bad shape with only 1 won at the last 8 games and have nothing to play for. Cartagines on the other hand are in must-win situation. They have same number of points with Guadalupe(and they are going to play against Jiracal - difficult match) so they have to won matches like this if they want that last playoff spot. Just to say that there are 2 rounds until the end of the regular season(this + one more) and at that last match Cartagines are playing against Guadalupe). However they did not find that the lack of co-operation was decisive in the charges of breaching FFP rules being dismissed. The panel is of the view that Uefa by no means filed frivolous charges against City but based on the evidence the panel cannot reach the conclusion that disguised funding was paid to City," the report, released on Tuesday, said. The documents also reveal that in March 2020 nine Premier League clubs filed an application for intervention to Cas "opposing any possible application by City" to be allowed to play in Europe next season pending an appeal decision. Feyenoord vs Rangers predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. Feyenoord will be hoping to dent Rangers' chances of qualifying for the knockout stage of the Europa League this week while increasing their own chances of claiming a place in the top but really need a to win for that to happen. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Here's how it unfolded, according to the fans. Tottenham 0-1 Olympiakos Youssef El-Arabi's low drive opens the scoring at the Tottenham Hotspur StadiumThe visitors open the scoring in the sixth minute as Youssef El-Arabi's low drive beats goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga from 25 yards. Tony: Someone forgot to bring the bus. Chris: New manager but same old problems for Spurs. Giving it away time after time at the back they still look so nervous. Juventus have dominated both the league and the cup in the last seasons. Juventus won 4 of the last 5 editions of the cup and have won all of the last 9 matches at home in the Coppa Italia conceding only 4 goals. Live Portland Trail Blazers Oklahoma City Thunder Oklahoma City Thunder scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 12.01. Oklahoma City Thunder v Portland Trail Blazers, 14.01. Oklahoma City ... Life as a super-sport couple?"I don't know any different. I'm grateful for it - he challenges me and he gets it. Just having his support and understanding, he knows when to listen and have some tough love. I couldn't be more grateful. He jokes I'm ahead of him in World Cup wins, as he's got one Super Bowl. When we met Zac was really shy, so he wouldn't talk to me. He threw sunflower seeds at me to get my attention! Now he talks all the time!"When were you star struck?"I was pretty star struck at the Best Fifa awards this past year. Morocco are unbeaten in 16 matches in this competition. Morocco have scored 13 goals in five matches at this tournament. Mali have scored just three goals at this tournament. Mali are unbeaten in nine matches in this competition. Mali are going for their first African Nations Championships (CHAN) title against Morocco, who are looking to win a second straight title. I am going to be repetitive," he said "I would love to be at July 1. I would love to be in pre-season, working with Harry Kane, (Moussa) Sissoko and Sonny. That's not possible. We have three long months to go in three competitions where we are still (in). It's going to be three long months. Asked why Alli had not started, Mourinho said: "We have strange game-plans but we need to have them because there's not another way. Now Arsenal could lose their best player and club captain (it's like deja vu) just when things are looking like they're finally going to get better. To be honest though, why would Aubameyang want to stay at Arsenal? He's 30 years old and has one last big contract in his career. Arsenal aren't going to qualify for next season's Champions League and a player like Aubameyang should be playing at the top level. Relive Saturday's EFL action as it happenedThat result gave Leeds a morale boost going into this match, but they were not given an easy ride by the mid-table Royals, who dug in deep in the first half. Reading keeper Rafael Cabral saved from Ezgjan Alioski and Moore blocked Helder Costa's shot, while at the other end, Casilla turned away George Puscas' effort. It would appear that there are two main options available, to play the tournament in December or to move it to the summer of 2021. Let’s take a look at those options in more detail… The December alternative One possible rescheduling option that has been mooted over recent days is to move Euro 2020 to December. Indeed, we have often done so on our own initiative in those moments in which we have considered it important or necessary. For that reason, we cannot help but be surprised by the fact that from within the club there are those trying to put us under the microscope or apply pressure for us to do something that we have always been clear that we would do,” he added. Arda will play against Botev Plovdiv in the Relegation Group of Parva Liga of Bulgaria. Arda lost to Dunav Ruse by 0-2 in the Only Relegation Group Game. They also remained Winless in the last 9 games of Parva Liga. Three of the 9 Arda matches was Goalless Draw. While Botev Plovdiv Defeated Botev Vratsa by 3-2 in the Relegation Group Game. However they lost to Botev Vratsa by 0-1 in the Parva Liga game. They just scored three goals in the last six Parva Liga matches. Also last two head to head matches between these two teams just produced Two goals . After 26 rounds of the Burundi league, Dynamik has only 39 points, currently ranked 6th on the standings. In the 27th match tonight, they have to meet Aigle Noir, the team currently ranked 3rd with 41 points. Therefore, despite the home advantage, Dynamic is still underestimated by experts compared to Aigle Noir. Dijon FCO v Lille OSC predictions for this Ligue 1 match. The opponents find themselves on opposite ends of the table but can the hosts upset the odds with a win? Read on for our free Ligue 1 predictions and betting tips. PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS VS OKLAHOMA CITY 1 day ago — The Oklahoma City Thunder will face the Portland Trail Blazers in NBA action at Paycom Center on Thursday, starting at 8:00PM ET. Posted at 77' Aaron Wan-Bissaka (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Shane Long (Southampton). Posted at 76' Marcus Rashford (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 76' Foul by Kyle Walker-Peters (Southampton). SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Manchester United. Brandon Williams replaces Luke Shaw because of an injury. The 31st round of matches in the Championship are set for the weekend with Wigan set to host Preston North End in the early kickoff on Saturday. Going to the match, Wigan, placed 22nd, have 29 points while Preston are seventh with 47 points. Wigan breathed new life into their survival bid with back-to-back wins over Sheffield Wednesday and Leeds in their most recent matches. Oklahoma City Thunder vs Portland Trail Blazers Head to Nov 19, 2023 — The Oklahoma City Thunder will head out on the road to face off against the Portland Trail Blazers at 9:00 p.m. ET at Moda Center at the Rose ... I think there's got to be a short-term goal for us just now to get the wins to get us away from the wrong end of the league and what we're going to do over the next six months, then what we're going to do over the next period as well. The start is really focusing on the immediate games. Stuart Pearce and Alan Irvine, who were Moyes' assistants in his previous stint, are again likely to join his coaching staff. Italy has emerged as the worst-hit country outside China with over 35,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus and nearly 3,000 deaths. Serie A was the first of the big five European leagues to be suspended and the stoppage is expected to last for weeks or months, causing significant damage to clubs' revenues. Posted at 74' Foul by Lucas Moura (Tottenham Hotspur). Posted at 73' Granit Xhaka (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 73' Foul by Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur). Raul Jimenez was not a household name in England when he joined Wolves two summers ago, but he has since established himself as one of the best forwards currently plying his trade in the country. On Sunday, he took his goals tally in all competitions for the season to 25 courtesy of a coolly-taken penalty in the 3-0 win over Everton. If one is not scoring the other one, or the other two, are scoring. We needed his goals here and I couldn’t be more happy for him," he said. Before the game we spoke a lot about how much this means to Brazilians, and it meant a lot to him. I am really delighted for him," Klopp added. Flamengo coach Jorge Jesus said he was proud of the performance his team provided. Slavia Mozyr reserves and FK Gorodeya reserves will face each other in the upcoming match in the Reserves league. Slavia Mozyr reserves this season have the following results: 1W, 1D and 7L. Meanwhile FK Gorodeya reserves have 0W, 1D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Every football fan remembers the great individual displays they have witnessed in the flesh - the memories remain etched forever. It is the same for those of us who report on the game - so here are 10 of the most memorable individual performances I have witnessed while working for BBC Sport. As with my previous 10 classic matches, the rules are that I must have been there in person and reported on the game. The 55-year-old said "Sieg Heil", which in German means "hail victory", on the Dutch edition of Fox Sports after a German coach was interviewed by one of the channel's reporters for the De Eretribune show on Sunday. Van Basten apologised later in the programme while Fox said in a statement that the comment was "stupid and inappropriate" and that it had suspended the three-times Ballon d'Or winner until Dec. Jairo Riedewald replaces James McArthur. Posted at 88' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Adam Smith. BookingPosted at 86' Steve Cook (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Steve Cook (Bournemouth). Posted at 86' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) header from the left side of the box is high and wide to the left. Rochdale have lost two of their last three away matches. Rochdale have struggled to get this far having to go to replays to get past two non-league sides. Newcastle United fans aren't used to long runs in the FA Cup and haven't got past the fourth round since 2006. This season's campaign got off to a shaky start when they were held to a 1-1 draw away at League One Rochdale.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page