top of page

Group

Public·79 members

Lugano - Schaffhausen live video 12 January 2024 Watch Online

... Lugano on 4th of June) and drew twice (3-3 against Dynamo K. on 12th of July and 1-1 against Breitenrain on 30th of June) in their most recent 6 matches ...

Salah: Two goals against an outclassed Brighton has put Salah back in contention for the coveted Golden Boot award. At the moment the trophy is contested by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Jamie Vardy, Danny Ings and Salah. The Egypt international looked desperate to get his hat-trick against the Seagulls and should have done when he missed a sitter in the final minutes. Liverpool played this game as though the title was still at stake. Mancini has revived Italy's fortunes since taking over in 2018 after they had failed to qualify for the World Cup. Under his leadership, they finished their Euro 2020 qualifying group with a 100% record and are on a run of 11 successive wins. Former Atletico coach Antic dies aged 71 "If we had played the European Championship in June, we would have had a good chance but maybe we would have faced national teams who are better prepared because they started to rejuvenate the squad before us, or have an long-established team like France," he told Sky Sport Italia. The hosts are 2-2-2 in the league after 6 games being played as they started by winning with 2-0 away at Gwangju and also recorded a 1-0 win away from home at Seoul while at home they first drew 0-0 with Incheon a game which they really should have won and also a 1-1 draw away at Gangwon so they started quite well this season but in their last home game they were totally dominated by Daegu and despite opening the scoring quite late in the second half they still lost the game with 2-1 in the end. All the players have to try even harder to impress the manager and that's what everyone has done. Did you know? Christian Doidge has scored in each of his last four league games for Hibs, scoring as many goals in those four matches (six) as he had managed in his previous 21 league appearances for Hibs and previous club Forest Green Rovers combined beforehand. Pick your Ross County XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your Hibernian XISelect formationConfirm teamSt Mirren v Motherwell (Wed, 19:45)St Mirren defender Kirk Broadfoot will miss out again with a foot injury, but manager Jim Goodwin has no other concerns. We’re confident that both teams will score and over 2.5 goals will be produced in Friday’s match and we have predicted a final scoreline of 3-1 in favour of the visitors. Utrecht head into the match as the clear form favourites and have won five of their last seven matches against Zwolle. The hosts have underperformed once again this season and look set for another relegation battle while Utrecht are on the right path to challenge for a European place just as they did in the last campaign. The River Plate boss knows that his captain hasn’t been to bed. It’s 11am on Saturday June 22, 2008. In a little over 24 hours, River will conclude their title-winning Clausura campaign at Banfield’s Estadio Florencio Sola. The stadium will be full, not only to celebrate the legendary Javier Sanguinetti’s final game for the home side, but to witness Ortega lift the trophy in the centre circle. I retired a few weeks later and, in March, I took over as manager of Oxford United, who were at the other end of the old Division One table and fighting for their lives. I'd only been in charge for a few weeks when we had just got a draw in a big game against Everton. Mike Ingham interviewed me for the BBC afterwards and said 'oh by the way you have got another medal to come - Liverpool have won the league today'. Four of the last seven meetings between the pair have seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals while the same can be said about each of Feyenoord’s last six matches and four of Heerenveen’s last six games in all competitions (including both clubs winter break friendlies). The hosts have only lost once at home this season despite many suggesting that Feyenoord have underperformed in 2019, while Heerenveen have proven themselves adept at picking up points on the road which should make for an exciting encounter this Saturday. Jonas Baer-Hoffmann, general secretary of FIFPRO, has praised the players who agreed to take pay cuts but warned that the example should not be used to pressure those at smaller clubs. We can only appeal to common sense that those measures taken by the elite clubs and players cannot just be transferred downwards," he added. Before the charity's Rainbow Laces campaign, which started on Friday and is aimed at tackling homophobia in sport, Atkin spoke to the BBC's LGBT Sport Podcast and says he hopes that others can follow in his footsteps. You're either good at refereeing or you're not, and your sexuality shouldn't come into that," he said. Ultimately, within sport, you want the best people to get to the top, and it should only be through their profession and how good they are that they do progress. Prepare yourself for a weird few weeks, sports-wise. Is that it for Aston Villa? Sometimes there are games when you can just feel a team is going down, and there were strong vibes along those lines during Aston Villa’s 4-0 shoeing by Leicester City on Monday night. Whether it was the ponderous midfield, the one-man attack or the sight of Pepe Reina – the very expensive quite literal safe pair of hands they bought in January to make sure they were nice and secure at the back – ending up 40 yards from his own goal as Harvey Barnes ran in Leicester’s first…well, it wasn’t great. A clean sheet looks unlikely this weekend too as Western United come to the east coast in decent form after starting their maiden season in the A-League with three wins from six. They’ve won both of their away games so far this season and sit fourth in the table, no mean feat having already played both Melbourne sides and Perth Glory in their opening games. They also boast some of the best striking talent in the league, Besart Berisha is the all time A-League leading scorer and already has two this season whilst Alessandro Diamanti has had 20 shots from outside the box in just 6 games as he looks to make himself the playmaker of the side early on. The hosts largely have their excellent offensive play to thank for the position they find themselves in as they have the third best offensive record in the division with 45 goals in 27 games. Given that they average 2.15 goals per game on home soil and have scored in all home league games this season, they will be confident that they have the ability to secure another three points this weekend. Their manager Chris Wilder is a Sheffield hero too, and I think they are going to have a bumper Boxing Day. Man Utd v Newcastle (17:30)I cannot believe that, after Sunday's defeat by Watford, Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer came in said they had played like they were in a testimonial in the first half. I really don't get that. Even if you thought it, you would not say it to the press because instantly you are going to be asked 'why you didn't motivate them better, and get them at it?'It tells you a lot about the character - or perhaps the lack of it - in Solskjaer's squad that they go to Manchester City away and play extremely well, then two weeks later they are away at Watford and don't turn up. Wolves say their Europa League last-16 first-leg match at Olympiakos is an "unnecessary risk" after Uefa rejected their request to postpone the game. The match in Greece on Thursday will be played behind closed doors because of the coronavirus outbreak. Wolves said they respect the decision by European football's governing body and will travel to Greece on Wednesday to take part in the fixture. There are some things that are more important than football," they added. However, some club executives feel protecting next season is more important than how this one ends. Like any businesses, football clubs hate uncertainty. Indications are that Sky will not ask for the money they have paid for this season back. However, if the middle of June arrives with no indication when the 2020-21 campaign will begin, they are unlikely to hand over their first payment - and that would concern every club as it would chop off funding. Manchester United need to get a win from this game after losing on Sunday. They are still five points behind the final Champions League place and will look to continue their impressive home league form. Burnley got a win at the weekend but their away form isn't that great at present. A home win is the bet to make in this match. Lorient have a very good record against Ligue 1 teams in this competition and they'll be looking to apply the same sort of performance levels here as they host Brest. In their last nine clashes with Ligue 1 teams in the Coupe de France, Lorient have won six times with victories coming against the likes of Nice, Saint-Étienne and Angers. Atleti sit in sixth place in the table and Simeone's job is said to be under pressure, which could benefit Everton who are looking to lure the 49-year-old to Goodison Park. Video - Juve target Bellerin as part of double Prem swoop - Euro Papers01:35 Decision made for Sancho Jadon Sancho has reportedly revealed that he would prefer to join Liverpool over Manchester United if he leaves Borussia Dortmund, according to the Express. It includes four teams, playing each other once across three different venues in a league format. The highest ranked team after the three games wins the tournament. England are the reigning champions. When is the SheBelieves Cup?The 2020 SheBelieves Cup will run from Thursday, 5 March until Wednesday, 11 March. SheBelieves Cup fixturesFull SheBelieves Cup fixturesWhich World Cup stars will be there? USA's Alex Morgan won the Silver Boot at the World Cup last summerEngland coach Neville has named a young squad, including seven players who were bronze medallists for England Under-20s at their World Cup in 2018. It is a result that fulfils the usual minimum requirement of Champions League qualification for Manchester United. But while Leicester City's fifth-placed finish is highly creditable and earns a place in the Europa League, this will undoubtedly be a huge disappointment and anti-climax after being in a position to reach the Champions League for so long. It will be scant consolation for them that striker Vardy will claim the Golden Boot, as the Premier League's top scorer with 23 goals. Has anyone, in the history of mankind, been more committed to this one piece in the sartorial repertoire than you?Well, you won't be allowed to wear them when we go back to the office, so you may as well enjoy yourself now. Those food stains are beginning to increase in size and volume, though. While you're here, you may want to know Hungarian goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly actually played for over 20 years in grey trackie bottoms. I'm frustrated, disappointed, upset," said Bruce. From the first minute to the last we were never good enough in possession. We gave the ball away. Our whole demeanour wasn't right. Oxford made it difficult for us. But we made it difficult for ourselves the way we surrendered possession. The amount of mistakes we made was ridiculous. Everybody knows I care for this football club and I want to win so badly, not just for myself but for every West Ham United fan out there. Sometimes I take so much pressure on my own shoulders that every time we make a mistake or concede a goal, I blame myself, rightly or wrongly, and my emotion can come out. That's why I have played at this level for so long, because I care so much, and I want us to do well. We had a really big win against Chelsea a few weeks ago and we wanted that to turn our momentum and turn that winning feeling we had that day into more wins. It never happened so I am very calm at this moment to say ‘great result, really pleasing’ but am cautious at the same time to not build it up too much and then go flat again. With just six defeats in 21 Premier League matches since their promotion, Sheffield United remain one of the toughest nuts to crack in the division, and the Blades were beaten just once in their last six games on home turf. I'm going against the trend on this one. The first round we had at Leverkusen's a 2 x 2 draw, the fact is, W Bremen is performing worse and worse as the season goes on. We will probably see them relegated to Bundesliga 2 this year. On the other hand Leverkusen is a cautious side when playing away, and curiously back in 2018 the same match with the same present odds delivered a 0 x 0. I think this time we will see a B Leverkusen win though 0 x 2 or even 0 x 3. Leverkusen only conceded 15 goals in 25 matches away Posted at 75' Offside, Burnley. Jeff Hendrick tries a through ball, but Jay Rodriguez is caught offside. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) left footed shot from the left side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Dwight McNeil. Posted at 75' Foul by James Ward-Prowse (Southampton). Posted at 75' Dwight McNeil (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Southampton. Hapoel Rishon Lezion is going to face Hapoel Ashkelon. The hosts are in second place in the league standings and today they are favorites to win. However, if we take a look at their last matches in the league they often lose points against teams like Ashkelon. They are struggling hard against the weaker team and that's why I see here a chance for points for Ashkelon. The visitors are in the bad situation as they got minus 9 points. They need points and I expect them to play with the high effort here against Lezion. My bet is Asian handicap +1 for Ashkelon Media playback is not supported on this device Manager Alex Ferguson and his team prepare for World Cup 1986 without Kenny Dalglish Speedie would be excluded from Ferguson's squad for the finals, but it was the absence of another name that caused controversy. Alan Hansen had won the English double with Liverpool but failed to make the final 22, with the then-Aberdeen manager preferring Pittodrie partnership Willie Miller and Alex McLeish. Playing away from home has become a bit of a problem for Lille this term. The visitors may be sat in a lofty 3rd position in Ligue 1, but they'll soon slip down if they don't rectify their travelling issues. Lille have won just one league game on the road this season, while they've lost five or their last six in all competitions, conceding two or more in each of those five. This is worrying, especially as they're about to go up against a Monaco side that is not just very good at winning at home but very good at scoring lots of goals. The bad start of the season for the home team, which is now in the danger zone but the guests are not much better, so they are in the lower half. If we look at each other's duels, we can see that the home team has been somewhat more successful lately. Gaziantep also never managed to celebrate in the match when he was a guest, so I believe that this will not be the case again. The home team is playing much better on their own ground than on the away matches and with a victory here they will be able to get closer to half the table. Luckily whoever follows I will try for a strong stake in Draw. Spanish side Malaga have suspended head coach Victor Sanchez after an explicit video of the 43-year-old was posted on social media. The second-tier side said an investigation had been launched. Writing on Twitter, Sanchez said he had been blackmailed over the video prior to it being published. I am being subjected to a crime against my privacy with harassment and extortion," he said. The matter is in the hands of the police and I entrust myself to follow their instructions. Maguire, who was signed by United for 80 million pounds ($104. FA Cup third round match but played the full 90 minutes. That aggravated the injury, and the 26-year-old failed a fitness test before missing Tuesday's League Cup semi-final first leg 3-1 defeat by rivals Manchester City, with Phil Jones in the back line. Lugano v Schaffhausen results, H2H stats | Football Lugano v Schaffhausen statistics and results ; Michael Olise has been in impressive form for Crystal Palace this season. Transfer News LIVE: Olise on Manchester ... These are the bottom two teams in the league standings at this moment, the hosts are favorites only because they are playing at home and the guests concede goals with ease on the road but are not that bad at scoring some themselves, drawing once here 2-2 and losing once 2-1 last season also in the league. Lugano vs Schaffhausen live score,prediction() Lugano vs Schaffhausen live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2015/04/29 at 10:45:00 UTC time in Switzerland Challenge League. Leeds have been extremely good at times this season. It can take them several weeks to find their rhythm once they have lost it though, which is why we suggest backing Cardiff in a double chance bet here. This is a fixture that has so often of late produced plenty of goals, with five of the pairs’ last seven encounters since the end of 2016 producing over 2.5 goals and seeing both teams score, sop you can understand why we have backed the same outcome for Friday’s clash. Three of Zwolle’s and three of Utrecht’s last six competitive and non-competitive matches have also seen both teams score and over 2.5 goals, so the recent performances of both clubs add further weight to our prediction for Friday’s game. The all-electric Formula E series is also due to hold a race in Sanya, southern China, on 21 March and Formula E says it is also "closely monitoring" the situation in tandem with local authorities. In a statement, the China Football Association said their move to postpone the "2020 season national football competitions at all levels" was taken to help with the "prevention and control of the pneumonia epidemic of the new coronavirus infection, and to protect the health of the majority of fans, media, players, coaches, game officials, clubs and district staff". I think that home team will win in this match from Belgium Pro league and that is more than ok and real option. Brugge is this season again, one more time, the best team in this country and I believe that they will win the title and this time. They are team who is almost always at home, against KV Oostende playing very efficient and I hope that and this time, it can be similar story. In last three matches, when they were home team, against KV Oostende, it was 4-0, 3-2 and 2-1. Yes, and this time will be goals. Leeds United came from behind to draw with relegation-threatened Luton Town and extend their lead at the top of the Championship to four points. It was far from a vintage performance from Marcelo Bielsa's side, who did not get going until Harry Cornick gave the visitors a shock second-half lead with a superb curling finish on the counter. From then on it was an onslaught from the hosts, Luton goalkeeper Simon Sluga making several good saves before Stuart Dallas had the presence of mind to control the ball inside a crowded box and place low into the net to equalise. The Gunners beat champions Liverpool 2-1 on Wednesday but still have work to do if they are secure a top-six finish. Arsenal are ninth, three points behind sixth-placed Wolves. Asked if he would have funds to strengthen Arsenal for next season, Arteta told Sky Sports: "I don't know. It's a big concern. He added: "You need it to build a squad. It's not magic. You need to improve with quality, quality players in the squad and you need bigger squads to compete in this competition. The Telegraph reports that players are confused by the Spaniard's selections, tactics and instructions, and that there is a growing sentiment inside the squad that Emery should be sacked to get Arsenal back on track. A source told Telegraph Sport: “The problem is the coach. He still makes bad decisions and changes his tactics. Injured Arsenal defender Sead Kolasinac will miss his side's Europa League last-32 second leg against Olympiakos, but manager Mikel Arteta is hopeful he will return to action this season. Kolasinac suffered a "significant" shoulder injury during Sunday's 3-2 win against Everton, and Arteta admits the signs are "not very positive". He is seeing the specialist and we'll know more this afternoon," he said. Kevin De Bruyne produced a first-half master-class as Manchester City romped to a 3-0 victory at woeful Arsenal. The Belgian star got Pep Guardiola's 200th match in charge off to a stunning start with a magnificent first-time finish inside 89 seconds. De Bruyne then turned provider for Raheem Sterling to tap home before putting the game to bed with a superb 25-yard strike. But despite taking four points from the last two games, time is running out for the West Midlands club. With West Ham hosting Watford on Friday, Villa will be five points from safety if the game between 16th and 17th ends in a draw at London Stadium. Having seen his side take the lead in the 72nd minute with the game's first attempt on target, Smith cut a dejected figure at the final whistle as his team failed to defend their advantage.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup